Dates and times:
Session 1: Wed. 17 June 2020, 4 PM CEST
Session 2: Wed. 24 June 2020, 9 AM CEST (replay)
The evaluation of ignition sources in a Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) plays a critical role in obtaining accurate and meaningful results as their properties affect the likelihood and severity of events.
Our Safeti experts will:
- examine the features and functionality and demonstrate how they can be implemented in your risk modelling workflow
- discuss how different parameters in the ignition source models can affect the overall results
- explore what trends can be observed as these parameters are adjusted
- Stewart Price, Consultant, DNV GL
- James Pickles, Product Owner for Risk Products, DNV GL
Can’t join us? Register now and we’ll send you the recorded webinar to watch at your convenience.