Do all the departments in your organization have access to the ‘most recently approved’ facility ratings?
Utilities lacking consistent ratings methodology and detailed record-keeping across their organization not only compromise the reliability of their equipment, they run the risk of NERC FAC-008-3 non-compliance.
In this webinar, you will learn about some of the most common FAC-008 compliance challenges. We will go on to explore some of the key data management areas auditors are evaluating. We will then introduce you to Cascade Facility Ratings, a purpose-built solution to manage NERC FAC-008-3 compliance.
11 AM PDT (1PM CDT, 2 PM EDT)
- Common compliance challenges faced by utilities, including handling FAC-008 audits
- How NERC’s facility ratings expectations are evolving
- Managing NERC FAC-008-3 compliance with Cascade Facility Ratings (previously known as 'LOAD')
- How the newly released Plan Project module gives utilities insight into the future state of facilities in their grid
- Henry Otley - Senior Product Manager, Electric Grid, DNV GL - Digital Solutions
- Ray Gilby - Principal Consultant, DNV GL - Energy