Dates and times:
Session 1: 15 July 2020, 9 AM CEST
Session 2: 15 July 2020, 4 PM CEST
Implementing an Asset Integrity Management (AIM) can be a challenging process with many pitfalls and risks. Some companies over-configure their systems, while some introduce new tools to an already complicated environment. Often the answer is to keep things simple. Fully understanding a problem before developing possible solutions is essential to get maximum return on investment.
In these recorded webinars, we will share how you can use DNV GL’s Synergi Plant to overcome the most common challenges and pitfalls to achieve the full potential of the application. Whether you are starting the implementation of an AIM platform or whether you have been using one (and struggling) for years, this webinar is for you.
You will gain a better understanding of:
- Common challenges in implementing a holistic Asset Integrity Management system
- Key foundation pillars in building a successful AIM program
- The main drivers that are moving the industry to use AIM platforms
- Optimizing inspection and maintenance strategies using a risk-based approach
- How a well-structured AIM program helps reduce risks and improves your bottom line
DNV GL presenters:
- Simon Wong, Plant Integrity and Reliability Product Manager
- Ho Bee Leong, Principal Consultant for Oil and Gas Services
Can’t join us? Register now and we’ll send you the recorded webinar to watch at your convenience.